Abstracts submission deadline
Notification of accepted abstracts
Abstracts must be submitted until September 3rd in English using the provided MS Word file template. Sufficient content is required for their proper evaluation.
- Please download the Abstract template below. After completed, this template must be attached to the submission form.
- The file should be named as “Surname_Initials[_#].docx”, corresponding to the Registered Author and to the number of his/her submitted Extended Abstract. For example: “Reynolds_O.docx”, or “Perry_JH_1.docx” and “Perry_JH_2.docx”.
- A maximum of two Abstracts per conference participant is allowed. Additional Abstracts can be submitted with an extra 100 EUR fee per accepted work.
- The received Abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee to decide upon their acceptance and most suited topic. The Organizing Committee will try to fulfil the presentation preferences (oral/poster) as much as possible. Authors will be notified about the acceptance of their works until September 7th.
- The final Abstracts will be published in a digital Book of Extended Abstracts. Also, the Short Abstracts will be available in various formats (e.g., conference website, conference app).
- All participants are recommended to register before September 15th. Later registrations are subjected to additional fees according to the registration form.